Over 95 km from Phuket, the area is scenic, lots of limestone cliffs, rock formations, islands that rise out of the sea like inverted mountains, not to mention caves and quaint fishing villages. Good movies were partially shot here like: The Cutthroats’ Island, Tomorrow never dies…
| One day in Phang Nga organized by Phuket Andaman Travel will remain an unforgettable holidays... Travel in a different way with Phuket Adventure!
(Our one-day package includes a stop at Kho Tapu appearing in the James Bond Movie: “The Man with the golden gun”)
In the afternoon a special stop is also proposed at Khai Island where the participants can enjoy snorkeling, relaxing and sunbathing on the beach of this lovely island. During this stop, for those interested, our boat will leave the beach to deeper waters where you will enjoy snorkeling at its best, with colorful corals and fishes.
To pose for a picture on the beach of James Bond Island in the morning, and be snorkeling in crystal waters in the afternoon can be done only by speedboat, as it’s fast and safe for you to see and to do the maximum in one day.
Adult 3,200 Baht
Child 1,600 Baht (Children from 3-12 years old)
Every day with English speaking guide
- With guide speaking French on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- With guide speaking German on Mondays and Fridays.
||Pick up from hotel and transfer to Boat Lagoon Marina
Depart to Phang Nga Bay by speedboat.
- Discover the amazing landscape of Phang Nga at Koh Panak and Koh Hong.
- Visit of Tapu Island ('Nail Island', visitor may wonder why it is still there when James Bond managed to blow up the secret solar weapon concealed in its interior) and Khao Ping Kan ('Leaning Island', named for its peculiar arrangement of a smooth rock slab some 50 meters high resting on other rocks.
- Explore the labyrinth of mangrove swamp and pass through 2 caves: Tham Lot Noi and Tham Lot Yai, with their amazing stalactites.
- Enjoy a great Thai set lunch at Koh Panyi Village (Muslim village built on pillars attached to a tall rock are 400 or so houses on stilts in the shallow water with restaurant and souvenir shops)
- Afternoon: snorkling, swimming or simply relaxing on a white sandy beach at Khai Nai Island or at Naka Island (depending on the weather condition)
||Arrive at Boat Lagoon Marina and transfer back to your hotel
- Hotel transfers, guide, Speedboat trip and visit fees
- On board: soft drinks, mineral water, ice and fresh fruits,
- Lunch: meal, soft drinks, coffee and tea, (vegetarian menu available at no extra charge)
- Full snorkeling equipment: lifejacket, fin, mask and snorkel,
Phawadee Thai Travel is licensed by the Tourism Authority of Thailand and is fully insured.